Jeff bezos Interview Headlines

 

Jeff, welcome to Berlin. Thanks, it's great to be here. I have to tell you when we were sitting in the first row just a couple of minutes when the heartbeat was there Jeff looked at me and I was breathing in and out and he looked at me and asked, Matias, are you nervous?" I said, "Yes, I'm always nervous on occasions like that." And he said, "So am I." I said, "Really? "The richest man in the world is nervous "because he receives the Axel Springer Award?" So be a bit forgiving we are both nervous. Jeff, we are so glad to really celebrate you tonight.

If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.


Ansaf Ali Khan
Editor Of the Page
ATN. 
P:  0309-1840899 
E: rvn.ansafalikhan@gmail.com, 
ansafalikhan124@gmail.com 

Post a Comment

0 Comments